Dr.A.Deepak Thirunavukkarasu MBBS, DDVL, Fellow in Medical Cosmetology
Psoriasis Treatment in Chennai
Book Your appointment
Why Choose CutiKidz Skin Clinic for Psoriasis Treatment in Chennai
Welcome to CutiKidz Skin Clinic, your trusted partner in effective and compassionate Psoriasis Treatment in Chennai. Psoriasis is a complex skin condition that demands specialized care, and our clinic is dedicated to providing the highest quality of treatment for patients dealing with psoriasis.
CutiKidz Skin Clinic is a leading dermatology center in Chennai, known for its expertise in managing psoriasis. Our dermatologists are experienced professionals who have successfully treated numerous psoriasis cases. We understand that psoriasis is a chronic condition that requires a unique and individualized approach to care
Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff is here to assist you at every stage of your psoriasis treatment journey. We aim to make your experience at CutiKidz Skin Clinic as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Don’t let psoriasis hold you back. Choose CutiKidz Skin Clinic for effective, personalized, and compassionate psoriasis treatment in Chennai. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and take the first step towards a life free from the challenges of psoriasis.
Types of Psoriasis
This disorder presents with multiple drop-shaped lesions which causes small pink spots in the back and abdomen. Also, adults are more likely to get this type of skin disorder. Inverse Psoriasis: Patches of psoriasis develop under armpits, breasts, in the groin, and around the skin folds in the genitals. Inverse Psoriasis causes bright areas of red, shiny, and inflamed skin.
This Psoriasis is more common in adults often causes white, pus-filled blisters and red inflamed skin. They are typically located in hands or feet and they can be widespread. Erythrodermic Psoriasis: This is a rare type of psoriasis that the skin almost appears sunburned and it covers a large section of the body. It is not uncommon for a person since they become very ill.
his version of psoriasis disease occurs when a person has both psoriasis and arthritis problems. Joint pain, stiffness, and Swelling are the main signs of Psoriatic Arthritis. Nail Psoriasis: It looks similar to nail fungal infection. Crumbling nails, Blood under the nail, tiny dents in the nails are the common signs of Nail psoriasis. Most people are affected by this psoriasis.
This is the most common form of skin disease that appears as whitish plaque. It might affect the scalp, knees, elbows, back, hands, and feet.
This type of Psoriasis buildup cells on the skin, which can cause patches on the scalp. It might affect your entire scalp and also spread to your forehead, the back of your neck, or behind and inside your ears.
It is a chronic inflammatory skin disorder that affects the inside of the mouth for both males and females equally.
- Autoimmunity: The Immune system is the basic cause of the disease in which the cell body renews itself without any visible shedding of the skin. In the case of psoriasis, the skin cells that multiply are affected, and the dead cells that fall off are observed.
- Genetic: It is known to be the major cause of psoriasis. Since it is the reason for affecting psoriasis as if one parent suffering from psoriasis thus it gradually increases the risk of their child. The risks are even higher if parents happen to suffer from psoriasis.
- Medications: Taking long-term medicines is one of the reasons for developing the risk of psoriasis.
- Trauma: Trauma-Injury affects the body and may trigger psoriasis in the affected areas.
- Stress: Emotional Problems such as long-lasting stress may make one prone to suffer from psoriasis.
Useful Tips For Psoriasis
- Resist scratching
- Reduce your stress and emotional feel
- Eat and in-take only healthy foods
- Have warm baths
- Avoid trigger that causes psoriasis and the related signs
- Stop smoking and limit your alcohol addiction thus saving your life from a dangerous disease.
What do we do at CutiKidz Skin Clinic for Psoriasis Treatment in Chennai?
- need content